I try to do nice things for people. When someone asks for my help I will come through if possible. I help others. Now I must implore: who the fuck has helped me? My bro cut my rose bush down for me. Thanks bro. But you know what? Fuck everyone else. And I really mean it. Fuck you!
I have a strong leather belt, good wood screws, a good drill and a garage with strong wood rafters. Get it? Besides having a plan, I am about to start giving away my possessions. Then there's no turning back. I feel bad for two people that may have the horror of discovery as the garage door mechanically opens. Everyone else: I am happy to transfer my pain into your worthless brain.
I slave in my studio, making art for other people. 99% of the time it's for free. All I really want in return is to be treated like a decent human being. Maybe I'm not. Maybe I'm the vicious dog that no one wants around; the demon everyone wants dead. There's a couple good people out there, thousands of miles away from me, and in opposite time zones. You know who you are.
This blog is my suicide note. No one will wonder, and I'm pretty sure most people will say they are happy I'm not suffering anymore. But the real point is that people are nasty, vile creatures. I understand why most of them need religion. Because they don't know how to be decent without guidance. But you know what? That shit isn't working either. People are still selfish monsters, god or no god. I am ashamed to be human and want out of this body. If there's nothing else after this life? Good! I'm fucking tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment